Monday, April 20, 2009

Coachella 2009!





Coachella 2009 was amazing! It was a weekend of madness, excitement, exhaustion and tons of fun. The drive out there wasn't too bad. I went with a few friends who worked the water booth with me. We worked from 10am to about 1am all weekend. It was tiring but very rewarding. I got to see everyone I wanted to see and found some bands I never even heard of. I saw Paul McCartney, which was amazing. It was so moving, to hear Beatles songs live by a Beatle was something else. When I heard "A Day In The Life", I got misty, which never happens. I saw the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, which was way fun, The Horrors, Fleet Foxes, the beginning of Peter, Bjorn and John's set, kinda boring, but as I left I found one of the greatest live shows I've seen from a band, it was Murder City Devils, so good! I loved Crystal Castles, Alice is amazing! Goldenvoice really treated us right, we got meals, lodging, water and admission for the whole weekend. On the way home we stopped in "California", or the dinosaurs off the 10 (watch "The Wizard"). I can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment